NEW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR 2020-21
INSTRUCTIONS - MUST READ:
ONLY THE FINANCIALLY WEAK INTELLIGENT STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS / GUARDIANS WHO HONESTLY FEEL THAT THEY CAN NOT AFFORD HIGHER STUDIES, SHOULD APPLY. YOUR HONESTY WILL MAKE WAY FOR NEEDY STUDENTS TO GET THE HELP. PLEASE DO NOT CONCEAL ANY FACTS.
Eligibility Criteria for the applicant seeking the scholarship:
1. Applicants who are financially very weak & have a strong desire to continue their higher education. Trust representatives may visit the shortlisted applicant's residence to assess the poverty situation.
2. Applicants should belong to either of Dharwad district or Gadag district or Haveri district of Karnataka.
3. Applicants should have completed their PUC II and aspiring to study graduation or anyprofessional diplomas.
4. Applicants should have passed the PUC II examination in the academic year 2019-20 and have scored more than 80% aggregate marks in the first attempt.
5. Applicants currently pursuing graduation with more than 80% aggregate marks in their PUC II results and having scored at least 60% in their previous year / semester exams of graduation with no backlogs may also apply.
6. Applicants should provide two mobile numbers which are always active and should inform trust about new mobile number whenever they change old one.
7. For any other eligibility criteria questions, please contact to the email / phone numbers mentioned in CONTACT section of the website.
8. Please read the 'PROGRAM' section to know about the overall generic selection process.
The trust has decided to collect the fresh applications for the academic year 2020-21 through online Google Application Forms. Please go through the instructions below carefully and then start filling the online application form.
1. Please ensure that you have a gmail ID (google mail ID) created for yourself before filling the form. Without a gmail ID, you will not be able to fill the form. If you don't have one, please create a new gmail ID which is free.
2. The process of filling the online form will take few minutes. Please plan your activity accordingly.
3. Please keep the following documents' scanned images ready with you before filling the online application form. Online application accepts the following documents in PDF file format only:
1. Recent colour photograph
2. Aadhaar card
3. Bank pass book or bank statement showing applicant's name and address
4. Photo ID card issued by the current educational institute
5. Marks sheet of SSLC / 10th standard
6. Marks sheet of PUC I
7. Marks sheet of PUC II
8. CET / JEE main / NEET ranking report (optional)
9. Income certificate (optional) and
10. Recommendation letter from college principal / senior lecturer for awarding the scholarship(optional).
4. This year, due to Corona Virus Disease pandemic, trust representatives will not be visiting the shortlisted applicants’ residences. Please provide the two references without fail as asked in the application form.
5. After submission of the online application form, in case you want to update / change any entries later (before the deadline date), you have the option for re-submission. Please click the application link below and choose "Edit your response" to resubmit the form.
6. In case of any clarifications or help related to online form submission, please contact Mr.Mrutyunjay Jali on his mobile number 9986856278 for guidance.
To submit online application form CLICK HERE.